Veteran comentator John Motson has seen just about everything in the FA Cup.
Speaking to Fitzdares Whatsport believes Olivier Giroud could come back to haunt his former club by getting on the scoresheet – but thinks Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang will end up being the match-winner for Arsenal…
“Olivier Giroud is a man I think could threaten Arsenal today, he’s scored for them in the FA Cup final in 2015 and he could be the second player to score for two clubs in the FA Cup final, the only other player to have done this is Frank Stapleton, who scored for Arsenal against Manchester United in 1979 and then for United against Brighton in 1983.
“Though he might be outdone by the man who has been knocking them in for Arsenal, Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang, 22 goals in the league, two in the semi-final and I think he could be the match-winner.”
- Official: Juventus Sack Sarri After Stunning Champions League Failure
- Man United Were Interested In Signing Ake Before Rivals Man City Hijacked Him
- ‘No contact’ from Manchester United over Sancho, Dortmund CEO Clarifies
- Essien, Salah and African Stars Seek help For victims Of Beirut Explosion (Video)
- Manchester United Considering Three Options Over Odion Ighalo’s Future Amid FIFA Proposals