Chelsea are certainly not messing around this summer when it comes to the transfer market.
With deals for Hakim Ziyech and Timo Werner already over the line and the club also closing in on an agreement for Bayer Leverkusen’s Kai Havertz, it has been suggested that Leicester’s Ben Chilwell is the man they want to solve their trouble left-back spot.
However, German publication Kicker say that it is actually Atalanta’s Robin Gosens who is top of Frank Lampard’s wishlist in that position.
- Report: Victor Moses Could Stay In Italy For The Next SeasonSpread the loveVictor Moses could stay in Serie A if Inter pass him up as Roma have shown interest in the Chelsea loanee, it is reported. Moses joined Inter in January, on loan with option to buy, and has provided four assists in 14 appearances. However, his second spell under Antonio Conte has been plagued
The versatile Dutch-German has played a key role in Atalanta’s rise to Champions League surprise package since joining from Heracles Almelo in 2017 and is believed to be available for around €30m.
However, there is reported to be plenty of rival interest in Gosens, including from former Chelsea boss Antonio Conte at Inter Milan, Serie A leaders Juventus and Bundesliga duo Schalke and Hertha Berlin.
- Arsenal Win Their 14th Trophy After Aubameyang dust Chelsea
- FA Cup Final: Chelsea vs Arsenal Line-Ups
- ‘Aubameyang Can Be Gunners Hero’, Says John Motson
- Napoli approves €50m signing of Victor Osimhen from Lille
- Newcastle takeover bid collapses after Saudis pull out of £300m deal
- “I’m gonna kick his a** anyway” – Tyson claims to beat McGregorSpread the loveThe former undisputed heavyweight champion claimed he would beat McGregor when asked about a hypothetical match between the two on Monday’s episode of “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.” “Yeah, but I’m gonna kick his ass anyway,” Tyson said in response to Fallon calling McGregor “nuts,” adding that they would “play with boxing