Roger Federer leads the way on Forbes’ list of the world’s highest-paid athletes for 2020.
The Swiss tennis star earned the top spot on the annual list for the first time with $106.3 million in pre-tax earnings, including $6.3 million in prize money and $100 million from various endorsements and appearance fees. Cristiano Ronaldo finished in the No. 2 spot for the second straight year, followed by last year’s top earner, Lionel Messi.
Basketball was the most represented sport on this year’s list, with 35 players ranking among the 100 highest-paid athletes.
Here’s how the top 10 rounded out:
- Arsenal Win Their 14th Trophy After Aubameyang dust Chelsea
- FA Cup Final: Chelsea vs Arsenal Line-Ups
- ‘Aubameyang Can Be Gunners Hero’, Says John Motson
- Napoli approves €50m signing of Victor Osimhen from Lille
- Newcastle takeover bid collapses after Saudis pull out of £300m deal