“Novak Djokovic and his wife Jelena are negative for COVID-19. That was shown by the results of the PCR tests that both had in Belgrade,” the statement read.
Djokovic and his wife had been in self-isolation in the Serbian capital since testing positive, and neither was exhibiting symptoms.
The world No. 1 tested positive shortly after organizing and participating in the Adria Tour, a heavily maligned exhibition series in Serbia and Croatia in early June. Social distancing practices were not observed at the matches.
Grigor Dimitrov, Borna Coric, and Viktor Troicki also came down with the virus after taking part in the tour.
- Arsenal Win Their 14th Trophy After Aubameyang dust Chelsea
- FA Cup Final: Chelsea vs Arsenal Line-Ups
- ‘Aubameyang Can Be Gunners Hero’, Says John Motson
- Napoli approves €50m signing of Victor Osimhen from Lille
- Newcastle takeover bid collapses after Saudis pull out of £300m deal