Manchester City are close to completing a £35million deal to sign Bournemouth defender Nathan Ake, according to The Guardian.
The Dutch international seems certain to leave the Cherries, even if they manage to stave off relegation in the coming days.
City are in the market for at least one centre-half this summer, having paid the price for failing to replace Vincent Company 12 months ago.
- Arsenal Win Their 14th Trophy After Aubameyang dust Chelsea
- FA Cup Final: Chelsea vs Arsenal Line-Ups
- ‘Aubameyang Can Be Gunners Hero’, Says John Motson
- Napoli approves €50m signing of Victor Osimhen from Lille
- Newcastle takeover bid collapses after Saudis pull out of £300m deal