Tottenham have launched a late bid to sign Lille forward Victor Osimhen, according to RMC Sport.
The Nigerian international was reportedly on the brink of completing a move to Napoli the deal is now facing complications, which Tottenham are keen to take advantage of.
The forward has been linked with a move to Tottenham in recent weeks before it emerged he was seemingly Italy bound.
Osimhen scored 13 goals in 27 goals in Ligue 1 this season.
- Arsenal Win Their 14th Trophy After Aubameyang dust Chelsea
- FA Cup Final: Chelsea vs Arsenal Line-Ups
- ‘Aubameyang Can Be Gunners Hero’, Says John Motson
- Napoli approves €50m signing of Victor Osimhen from Lille
- Newcastle takeover bid collapses after Saudis pull out of £300m deal