Manchester United forward Cristiano Ronaldo is reportedly to add a new car to his exclusive collection, purchasing the special edition Bugatti Centodieci that is believed to cost around 10 million euros.
More than the price, the car is so valuable because only 10 of them were made and Ronaldo has managed to secure one of them.
- Richard Hughes: Cristiano Ronaldo headbutted me and got sent off, it’s a career highlight for me
- Azpilicueta in advanced transfer talks over free Barcelona move in January
- Atletico Madrid to battle Liverpool, Manchester United for 18-year-old striker
- Chelsea midfielder Mateo Kovacic tests positive for coronavirus
- Robert Lewandowski targeting goalscoring record against Barcelona in Wednesday’s Champions League clash
According to Marca, the car is said to be inspired by the history of the Bugatti. It is black and white, with an eight-litre W16 engine.
It’s top speed is 380 km/h, while the car can go from 0 to 100 km/h in just 2.6 seconds.
Ronaldo has several luxury cars, as he is also known to have two Ferraris, a Lamborghini, a Rolls Royce, a McLaren Senna and another stunning Bugatti Chiron.
It was actually after the footballer moved several of his cars from his home in Turin that rumours of a Juventus exit reached a crescendo.
Former Portsmouth star Richard Hughes has revealed being headbutted by Cristiano Ronaldo was one...
Cesar Azpilicueta is reportedly in advanced talks with Barcelona over a move at the...
Atletico Madrid have reportedly joined the race for Manchester United and Liverpool-connected forward Ricardo...
Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel has uncovered that Mateo Kovacic has been tested positive for...