Antonio Rudiger has responded to speculation over his future at Chelsea.
The Chelsea defender is out of contract at the end of the current season and his future in west London remains unresolved.
- Juventus and Barcelona out for Arsenal striker Aubameyang
- Chelsea hand transfer boost to sign this Juventus defender
- Man Utd miss Cristiano Ronaldo hint as they lose transfer battle to Liverpool
- United youngster Amad joins Rangers in loan deal
- United ‘interested’ in Ruben Neves before deadline day
Reudiger claimed: “I feel good where I am now. so that fits,” responded Rudiger on his future.
Bayern Munich have been linked heavily with the 28-year-old and the German replied to speculation linking him with a switch to the Bavarians.
He added: “The interest honours me. That shows that I’ve done a few things right recently.
“But I don’t let myself be distracted. I have an obligation to my club to perform well. I have to prove myself every game and not let myself be distracted by rumours. I make my decisions for myself. They don’t depend on anyone. I feel good where I am.”
[hsas-shortcode group="New1" speed="10" direction="left" gap="50"]
Barcelona and Juventus have made loan approaches for Arsenal forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. The 32-year-old has fallen out of favour at...
The latest report has revealed that Chelsea have been handed a major transfer boost...
Manchester United seemingly missed a hint from ex-assistant manager Carlos Queiroz before Liverpool beat...