Barcelona midfielder Arturo Vidal is growing increasingly frustrated at his lack of playing time at Barcelona, and Tuttosport claims the Chilean is hoping to link up with Antonio Conte at Internazionale in January.
The 32-year-old has been missing for the Catalans’ last three games and has been in and out of the side since joining the club from Bayern Munich in the summer of 2018.
Conte has been a long-term admirer of the former Juventus man. He reportedly wanted to bring him to the San Siro in the summer and also enquired about the midfielder’s availability while he was manager of Chelsea.
- ‘I can offer you more trainers’ – Mbappe jokingly urges Arsenal target to stay
- How Frank Lampard helped Chelsea pull off shock Timo Werner transfer
- Arsenal ready to sell Kieran Tierney
- Manchester United will not rival Chelsea for Timo Werner.
- Barca can’t afford €111m Lautaro though Inter accept €90m cash plus player (MD)
- Barcelona have no money for transfers due to pandemic
- Former Tottenham star hails Arsenal target Thomas Partey