Kylian Mbappe struck a late equaliser to help holders France salvage a 1-1 away draw against Austria as the world champions continued their winless start to the 2022-23 Nations League.
Mbappe, who came on as a substitute after the break, found the back of the net with a shot into the top corner seven minutes from time to cancel out Andreas Weimann’s first-half opener.
- Report: Barcelona to submit 3rd Bayern’s Robert Lewandowski bid
- Matt explains why Tuchel wants Raphinha as the Blues close in signing Leeds’ winger
- WATCH: Leo Messi bumps into fan at the pool, Grealish filmed in his Boxers at Maguire’s wedding￼
- Why De Jong has repeatedly talk down Man Utd transfer
- Juventus looking to ‘pay off €4m’ to end Aaron Ramsey’s deal
France laid on a siege of the hosts’ goal in Vienna as the clock ticked down, Patrick Pentz in the Austria goal turning a slick run and finish by Mbappe onto the crossbar before a snapshot save denied Matteo Guendouzi’s late effort from a corner.
Les Bleus are bottom of Group 1 with two points from three games, four behind leaders Denmark.