Barcelona are prepared to lower their asking price to offload flop Philippe Coutinho, according to reports from Spain.
The Catalan giants paid Liverpool£142million for the Brazilian back in 2018, before sending him out on loan to Bayern Munich.
Coutinho returns to Spain this summer but doesn’t appear to be in new manager Quique Setien plans.
According to Mundo Deportivo, the Nou Camp club would consider selling Coutinho when the transfer window opens, adding that they would even offload for a reduced fee.
The publication claims they may sell for as little as £67million.
The report comes as Liverpool have been advised to re-sign the midfielder, who was a standout player at Anfield prior to leaving.
- Barcelona have no money for transfers due to pandemic
- BREAKING: PL approve 5 subs per game & 9 subs on bench for rest of the season
- Former Tottenham star hails Arsenal target Thomas Partey
- Barcelona, Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City, Real Madrid & more leaked kits for 2020-21
- Fernandes: I cried when i was told about the chance to move to Man Utd