Chelsea star Timo Werner is the subject of transfer speculation, despite his indifferent displays for the club.
The German has failed to replicate the goal scoring form he showed with RB Leipzig in the Bundesliga since transferring to the Premier League club.
- Richard Hughes: Cristiano Ronaldo headbutted me and got sent off, it’s a career highlight for me
- Azpilicueta in advanced transfer talks over free Barcelona move in January
- Atletico Madrid to battle Liverpool, Manchester United for 18-year-old striker
- Chelsea midfielder Mateo Kovacic tests positive for coronavirus
- Robert Lewandowski targeting goalscoring record against Barcelona in Wednesday’s Champions League clash
According to TransferMarketWeb, Werner is being chased by teams including Atlético Madrid, Barcelona, Borussia Dortmund, and Juventus.
Werner has a contract with Chelsea until 2025, with the club showing little appetite to sell him for a low fee.
Despite playing 59 games for the Blues, Werner has only managed 13 goals so far.
Former Portsmouth star Richard Hughes has revealed being headbutted by Cristiano Ronaldo was one...
Cesar Azpilicueta is reportedly in advanced talks with Barcelona over a move at the...
Atletico Madrid have reportedly joined the race for Manchester United and Liverpool-connected forward Ricardo...
Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel has uncovered that Mateo Kovacic has been tested positive for...