In a meeting with Catalunya Radio on Tuesday, Barcelona president Joan Laporta was asked about the fate of Frenkie De Jong.
The Spaniard said: “Barca players that are forever are being discussed on the lookout. I couldn’t say whether we will sell significant players.
- Messi overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo in shirt sales as PSG sell ONE MILLION (Details)
- BREAKING: Chelsea confirm Petr Cech exit (Details)
- Ferguson Rule! Man Utd new boss orders 15mm grass as he brings back Fergie directive
- Hakim Ziyech to be involved in raphina deal- source reveals
- Top sources reveals why Chelsea haven’t made any bid for a midfielder yet
“Assuming that we complete a few arrangements, perhaps it will not be required. The need is what is happening, at this point. We’ll give our all for the club.”
De Jong has been connected with a move to Manchester United this summer for an expense in the area of £70 million with Erik ten Hag specifically pushing for the move.
Barcelona boss Xavi needs to keep the Dutchman at Camp Nou yet comprehends that the club could be compelled to acknowledge a proposal because of their critical financial circumstance.
Source: Catalunya Radio