France teed up a heavyweight showdown with Spain in the 2021 Nations League final in Milan on Sunday night.
Didier Deschamps’ reigning world champions produced an epic fightback to down neighbours Belgium in a remakable last-four tie in Turin.
- Marcus Rashford camp sad with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer comments (Details)
- Chelsea boss risks FA charge over comments about referee before Brentford win
- Arsenal vs Crystal Palace: Team news, possible line-up
- ‘Bring the kid back’ – Arsenal fans make Guendouzi point after masterclass
- Arsenal legend reveals who inspired his coaching career
Theo Hernandez struck in stoppage time of a high-profile contest to complete France’s second-half comeback after Kylian Mbappe had hit an emphatic penalty following Karim Benzema’s initial effort.
Belgium had led 2-0 at the interval after a quick-fire double from Yannick Carrasco and Romelu Lukaku, with the Chelsea striker also seeing a late effort ruled out for offside.