France teed up a heavyweight showdown with Spain in the 2021 Nations League final in Milan on Sunday night.
Didier Deschamps’ reigning world champions produced an epic fightback to down neighbours Belgium in a remakable last-four tie in Turin.
- Juventus and Barcelona out for Arsenal striker Aubameyang
- Chelsea hand transfer boost to sign this Juventus defender
- Man Utd miss Cristiano Ronaldo hint as they lose transfer battle to Liverpool
- United youngster Amad joins Rangers in loan deal
- United ‘interested’ in Ruben Neves before deadline day
Theo Hernandez struck in stoppage time of a high-profile contest to complete France’s second-half comeback after Kylian Mbappe had hit an emphatic penalty following Karim Benzema’s initial effort.
Belgium had led 2-0 at the interval after a quick-fire double from Yannick Carrasco and Romelu Lukaku, with the Chelsea striker also seeing a late effort ruled out for offside.
Belgium vs France highlights
[hsas-shortcode group="New1" speed="10" direction="left" gap="50"]
Barcelona and Juventus have made loan approaches for Arsenal forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. The 32-year-old has fallen out of favour at...
The latest report has revealed that Chelsea have been handed a major transfer boost...
Manchester United seemingly missed a hint from ex-assistant manager Carlos Queiroz before Liverpool beat...