Inter are in advanced talks to sign Achraf Hakimi, according to Di Marzio.
Reports this afternoon are claiming Real Madrid full-back Achraf Hakimi is about to join Inter in a €40m deal.
Hakimi is currently on loan at Borussia Dortmund, but his two-year arrangement is coming to an end.
The 21-year-old has already given Inter the green light to signing for them.
Furthermore, the Nerazzurri would be in advanced talks over a €40m transfer for the Moroccan, who has provided 10 assists in 32 appearances this season.
He particularly caught the eye during Dortmund’s Champions League group games against Inter before the turn of the year.
- Patrice Evra explains why Paul Pogba is “smiling again” at Man Utd (Sun)
- “Game changer” – Ole Gunnar Solskjaer hails Bruno Fernandes
- Chelsea unveil new home kit and new sponsor for 2020/21 season
- Zidane warns Real Madrid over their standing
- OFFICIAL: Arsenal sign new long-term contract with starlet Bukayo Saka