Tottenham striker Heung-Min Son has had his red card overturned by an independent panel after they agreed it was wrongful dismissal.
The South Korea captain will now be available for Premier League clashes against Sheffield United, Bournemouth and West Ham.
- ‘I can offer you more trainers’ – Mbappe jokingly urges Arsenal target to stay
- BVB 1-0 Hertha: BVB still 7 pts behind Bayern with 4 games left
- How Frank Lampard helped Chelsea pull off shock Timo Werner transfer
- Project Restart: Premier League stadiums to be divided into three
- Leverkusen 2-4 Bayern: Leaders closer to title but Lewy & Muller to be banned