The former agent of Caglar Soyuncu has hinted the Leicester City could join Barcelona this summer and says Liverpool and PSG could also be in the hunt.
The Turkey international has seen his reputation skyrocket with the Foxes amid links with Manchester City after a series of impressive performances for Leicester.
And Mustafa Dogru, his agent who engineered Soyuncu’s move to the King Power in 2018, told AS: “It is possible Caglar can go to play for Barcelona this summer.
“Barca already wanted to sign him when he played for Altinordu. We negotiated with them and they presented a project, but we thought that he should go to a team where he would be a permanent starter for him to develop properly. For this reason, we decided to accept the Freiburg proposal.
“I think only Liverpool have the power to sign Caglar in the Premier League because of his economic conditions, but we must not forget French teams. PSG could be a surprise.”
- Liverpool fans reacts to Hargreaves suggestion over Werner move
- Mike Tyson anxious to get back to the ring with big-name opponents
- Wolfsburg 0-2 Dortmund: BVB keep pressure on Bayern (All Goals)
- BREAKING: Spanish Prime Minister confirms La Liga will resume from June 8
- Charles Watts: Arsenal ‘absolutely want to sign Partey