Chelsea may reportedly pursue a deal for Bayern Munich winger Leroy Sane during one of the upcoming transfer windows.
The 25-year-old has endured a mixed opening 14 months at the Allianz Arena, with 19 of his 49 appearances coming from the substitutes’ bench.
- Manchester United vs West Ham: Confirmed lineups
- “That’s not a problem with me” – Noble speaks on penalty he missed against United
- Barcelona interested in Manchester United attacker
- Manchester United name Elanga and Alex Telles in squad to face West Ham
- “People are suggesting he’s bigger than Man United” – Simon Jordan reacts to Cristiano’s touchline incident
His lack of regular game time has led to suggestions that the Germany international is playing for his future at the Bundesliga champions.
A report in The Express claims that Chelsea could be open to putting together a proposal which includes offering one of their players in part-exchange.
Hakim Ziyech, Callum Hudson-Odoi and Christian Pulisic have all been put forward as potential options for Bayern, particularly the latter two who have either been linked with or previously represented rivals Borussia Dortmund.
Sane still has just under four years remaining on his contract.