Chelsea has joined Tottenham and Leicester in the race to sign Metz striker Habib Diallo
The 24-year-old has been in prolific form this season, scoring eight goals in 13 Ligue 1 appearances and has caught the attention of Premier League clubs.
According to Team Talk, both Chelsea and Tottenham have checked in on Diallo on numerous occasions this season.
Leicester are also tracking his progress while Newcastle are said to be interested as well.
Diallo has made the step up to Ligue 1 without any issues, after scoring 26 goals in the French second division to help Metz gain promotion last season.
The forward is believed to be valued around £10million.
Chelsea are still in the midst of a transfer ban but will be able to make an offer for Diallo in the summer.
- BREAKING: Ighalo extends Man Utd stay until January 2021 as new loan deal is agreed
- Championship season provisionally set to resume June 20
- Barcelona reiterate their commitment against racism after Floyd was murdered
- Utd close to agreeing loan extension for Ighalo until end of January, 2021 (Sky)
- Sancho hat-trick keeps BVB’s tittle hope alive as he also pay tribute to George Floyd