The London giants have reportedly yet to hold negotiations over a possible transfer deal for PSG defender Layvin Kurzawa.
Chelsea could have a chance of signing France international this winter, however, as there is some interest and that the defender could be on his way out of the Parisians.
- ‘We did not take what we deserve’ – Chelsea boss reacts to Leicester draw
- Everton 3-2 Crystal Palace Highlights
- Chelsea 1-1 Leicester Highlights
- Chelsea receive boost in Jules Kounde pursuit
- ‘I will be there’ – Fabinho gives fitness update ahead Champions League final
Although there is apparently nothing serious or advanced just yet, the Blues would surely do well to move for Layvin as a short-term option, perhaps bringing the defender in on loan until the end of the campaign to give them cover for the injured Ben Chilwell.
The Blues won’t want to be relying on Alonso too much, while the option of recalling Emerson from his loan at Lyon doesn’t exactly seem that tempting either.
Another option for the Blues could be Inter Milan wide-man Perisic, who has been linked as a possible target for the Blues.
It will be interesting to see how this pans out, but the options are there for the Blues, and the French defender could be one of the better ones on the market right now.
“We were the better team and deserved to win,” Thomas Tuchel told a press...