Chelsea are ‘well-placed’ to beat their Premier League rivals to Philippe Coutinho, according to Mundo Deportivo.
The Blues are confident of negotiating Barcelona down – the Liga club want €80m – and currently sit at the front of the queue for Coutinho.
According to the Catalan paper, the club have ‘positioned themselves’ to make the signing, with his agent working on a deal.
Arsenal are among a group of up to five Premier League clubs chasing his signature.
- Report: Suarez’s Move To Atletico Back On
- Morata Returns To Juventus In Deal Potentially Worth €55M
- Luton Town 0-3 Manchester United: Rashford, Greenwood Scores As Utd Proceeds (Highlight)
- ‘Real Madrid Should Kiss The Floor Bale Walks On’, Says Agent (Why?)
- Chelsea News: Mendy To Undergo Medical Today