The London giants have their sights firmly set on PSV winger Noni Madueke, with the German coach keen on his signing.
U21 England international started out at the academy of Crystal Palace before making the switch to the Tottenham youth setup in 2014.
- Marcus Rashford camp sad with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer comments (Details)
- Chelsea boss risks FA charge over comments about referee before Brentford win
- Arsenal vs Crystal Palace: Team news, possible line-up
- ‘Bring the kid back’ – Arsenal fans make Guendouzi point after masterclass
- Arsenal legend reveals who inspired his coaching career
Madueke spent four years on the Spurs’ books but departed for the Dutch club in 2018 in search of a clearer pathway into the first team. And, it has worked out quite well for Noni in the Netherlands.
The 19-year-old winger made his senior debut for PSV last year and has since grown into a crucial figure for the side.
To date, the English winger has racked up 50 appearances for the Eredivisie giants, producing a return of 15 goals and nine assists. Six of his goals have come in his 14 games in the ongoing season.
The Englishman’s progress in Holland has not gone unnoticed, with several teams from around Europe taking note.
Indeed, the likes of Liverpool, Manchester United and Tottenham themselves are said to be scouting Madueke, who has two caps for the Three Lions Under-21 side. Now, the Blues, too, have entered the fray for his signing.