“It is clear to everyone that in the last few summers, we have not sold,” Sevilla president Jose Castro told Spanish media outlet Mundo Deportivo.
“To be able to support this team’s budget, we need to sell. In January, in addition to having offers and not selling, we brought in Tecatito and Martial. We will have to balance our accounts.”
- Messi overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo in shirt sales as PSG sell ONE MILLION (Details)
- BREAKING: Chelsea confirm Petr Cech exit (Details)
- Ferguson Rule! Man Utd new boss orders 15mm grass as he brings back Fergie directive
- Hakim Ziyech to be involved in raphina deal- source reveals
- Top sources reveals why Chelsea haven’t made any bid for a midfielder yet
Jules Kounde seems, by all accounts, to be the undeniable contender to be sold, with Chelsea seeking after him for close to 12 months.
The Blues need an extensive reconstruct of their backline after this season, as Antonio Rudiger and Andreas Christensen are leaving.
Source: Mundo Deportivo