Christian Pulisic’s late strike brought an end to Chelsea’s wretched run of home form with a 1-0 victory over West Ham at Stamford Bridge on Sunday afternoon.
Thomas Tuchel’s side had lost three on the bounce at Stamford Bridge, including the midweek defeat to Arsenal, but returned to winning ways despite Jorginho risingta late spot-kick.
- Messi overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo in shirt sales as PSG sell ONE MILLION (Details)
- BREAKING: Chelsea confirm Petr Cech exit (Details)
- Ferguson Rule! Man Utd new boss orders 15mm grass as he brings back Fergie directive
- Hakim Ziyech to be involved in raphina deal- source reveals
- Top sources reveals why Chelsea haven’t made any bid for a midfielder yet
The Hammers clearly had one eye on their Europa League semi-final clash with Eintracht Frankfurt on Thursday as David Moyes made six changes to his side, leaving the likes of Declan Rice, Michail Antonio and Jarrod Bowen on the bench, while Tuchel made four alterations, one of them forced at the last minute as Trevor Chalobah came into the lineup after Andreas Christensen complained of stomach trouble during the warm-up.
Chelsea vs West Ham Highlights
Chelsea XI: Mendy, Azpilicueta, Silva, Christensen, Loftus-Cheek, Kante, Jorginho, Alonso, Mount, Werner, Havertz
Subs: Kepa, Chalobah, Kenedy, Sarr, Barkley, Saul, Pulisic, Ziyech, Lukaku
West Ham XI: Fabianski, Coufal, Dawson, Cresswell, Johnson, Soucek, Noble, Masuaku, Fornals, Benrahma, Yarmolenko.
Subs: Areola, Antonio, Lanzini, Vlasic, Bowen, Fredericks, Kral, Rice, Alese.