Chelsea manager Thomas Tuchel has declared that the Blues are missing Christian Pulisic’s ‘speed and intensity’ as the American has been injured.
Speaking ahead of Chelsea’s clash with Southampton, Tuchel discussed what his side are missing.
- Portugal or Italy will definitely miss FIFA World Cup 2022
- ‘Not good news for other teams’- Jurgen Klopp reacts as Man United nearing Ralf Rangnick appointment
- Louis Saha reveals why Roy Keane is angry with Manchester United defender Harry Maguire
- Ronaldo Manchester United’s style under threat with Ralf Rangnick appointment
- Report: PSG begin talks with former Madrid boss to replace Man United target Pochettino
He said: “Do we miss Christian Pulisic? Of course we miss sprints and intensity.
“It needs to be on the best level and a good fit. We have the squad and the duty, on me as a coach to find solutions, it is possible to win games without Mason Mount.”
“Hopefully he knows with how much respect, and how much I love him. I want him to be in the team.”
“If he is injured, we need to win games without him. It is the same with N’Golo, Christian Pulisic and Reece James.”
The USMNT captain was ruled out of Chelsea’s match against Juventus as the Blues went on to lose 1-0.
He has not been called up for the USMNT’s next round of World Cup qualifiers as he recovers from an injury suffered in the last round.
One of Italy or Portugal won’t be at the World Cup in 2022 subsequent...
‘Not good news for other teams’- Jurgen Klopp reacts as Man United nearing Ralf Rangnick appointment
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp admits Ralf Rangnick‘s imminent arrival at Manchester United is “unfortunate”...
Louis Saha has declared Roy Keane was right in his criticism of Harry Maguire...
Cristiano Ronaldo may reportedly need to change his playing style to highlight in a...