Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will have a £70million transfer kitty in January if Man Utd are still in the title race, reports say.
The Red Devils spent £134.7m in the summer window on some big names from across Europe.
- Richard Hughes: Cristiano Ronaldo headbutted me and got sent off, it’s a career highlight for me
- Azpilicueta in advanced transfer talks over free Barcelona move in January
- Atletico Madrid to battle Liverpool, Manchester United for 18-year-old striker
- Chelsea midfielder Mateo Kovacic tests positive for coronavirus
- Robert Lewandowski targeting goalscoring record against Barcelona in Wednesday’s Champions League clash
Cristiano Ronaldo made a dramatic return to the club, and United picked up his former Real Madrid team-mate Raphael Varane for just £36m too.
The Red Devils also bought England international Jadon Sancho into the club for an eye-watering £73m.
And according to the Daily Star, Solskjaer could be given an additional £70m to spend in January – but there’s a catch.
Manchester United have to be in the title race for the funds to be available for the Norwegian.
But as it stands, United sit sixth in the table, five points off table-toppers Chelsea.
And the Red Devils have failed to win in all of their last three league games, losing 4-2 to Leicester City on Saturday.
Former Portsmouth star Richard Hughes has revealed being headbutted by Cristiano Ronaldo was one...
Cesar Azpilicueta is reportedly in advanced talks with Barcelona over a move at the...
Atletico Madrid have reportedly joined the race for Manchester United and Liverpool-connected forward Ricardo...
Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel has uncovered that Mateo Kovacic has been tested positive for...