Cristiano Ronaldo is once again in the running for the Ballon d’Or – but is only sixth favourite.
The 36-year-old striker completed a fairytale return to Manchester United this summer from Juventus.
- Sassuolo 0-3 Ac Milan: Rossoneri crowned champions of Italy first time since 2011
- Man City win Premier League title after incredible comeback against Aston villa
- La Liga report PSG to UEFA after Kylian Mbappe’s contract renewal
- Official: Kylian Mbappe agrees contract extension with PSG as he turns down Real Madrid
- Real Madrid sends message to Kylian Mbappe after extending contract with PSG
And he has certainly hit the ground running with five goals in six games in all competitions.
Last season for Juve the Portuguese superstar scored 36 goals in 44 games.
But that isn’t enough to make him one of the favourites for the coveted prize.
According to TheSun, Lionel Messi is odds-on to secure his seventh Ballon d’Or. The 34-year-old is now at Paris Saint Germain and scored 38 goals in 47 games.
Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowski is the second favourite at odds of 5-1
He netted an incredible 46 goals in just 38 games to help Bayern to the Bundesliga title.
Chelsea midfielder Jorginho is third-favourite at odds of 5-1 with Manchester City schemer Kevin De Bruyne next best at 12-1.
Jorginho’s Stamford Bridge team-mate N’Golo Kante is a 12/1 shot with five-time winner Ronaldo next at 16-1.
Milan have been crowned as Serie A champion interestingly since the 2010-11 campaign subsequent...
Manchester City needed to do it the most difficult way possible on the last...
As Paris Saint-Germain have declared the extension of Kylian Mbappe, La Liga put out...
Kylian Mbappe has decided to stay at Paris Saint-Germain on a long-term contract, turning...