Dean Henderson will only sign a new contract at the club if he is guaranteed to be first-choice, according to MEN
The 23-year-old has been in terrific form for Sheffield United over the past two seasons, and the club have already said they are keen to welcome him back on loan for a third time next year.
Can You Score 5/5?👇
Henderson’s current United deal runs until 2022, but the club have the option of extending it by a further year, so the matter is not as pressing as it might be.
But the report claims a number of clubs, including Chelsea and Tottenham, would be interested in signing the Englishman on a permanent basis if he is not given assurances over his long-term role at Old Trafford, where the under-fire David De Gea remains No. 1.
- Inter complete signing of Hakimi for reported €40M fee
- GOOD NEWS: Djokovic, wife test negative for coronavirus
- Tyson Fury, Deomtay Wilder camps targeting Dec. 19 trilogy fight date
- Griezmann’s family slams Setien after late substitution against Atletico
- West Ham 3-2 Chelsea: The blues drops points (Highlight)