Nigeria forward Emmanuel Dennis has celebrated his second Belgian Pro League title win with Club Brugge, according to Completesports.
Brugge were awarded the title on Friday after the Pro League board of directors ratified the decision made on April 2 recommending the season be curtailed in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic.
Club Brugge were runaway leaders of the league with 70 points from 29 matches with a match to the end of the regular season.
The 22-year-old won his first title with Club Brugge in the 2017/2018 season.
He took to the social media to celebrate another successful campaign.
Dennis scored five goals in 20 league appearances for Club Brugge this season.
- Liverpool fans reacts to Hargreaves suggestion over Werner move
- Mike Tyson anxious to get back to the ring with big-name opponents
- Wolfsburg 0-2 Dortmund: BVB keep pressure on Bayern (All Goals)
- BREAKING: Spanish Prime Minister confirms La Liga will resume from June 8
- Charles Watts: Arsenal ‘absolutely want to sign Partey