The Super Eagles concluded their tour of the United States of America with a loss to Ecuador at the 25,000–capacity Red Bull Arena in Harrison, New Jersey.
The match played early Friday saw Nigeria losing 1-0 to Ecuador in new coach José Santos Peseiro’s second outing with the squad.
- Report: Barcelona to submit 3rd Bayern’s Robert Lewandowski bid
- Matt explains why Tuchel wants Raphinha as the Blues close in signing Leeds’ winger
- WATCH: Leo Messi bumps into fan at the pool, Grealish filmed in his Boxers at Maguire’s wedding￼
- Why De Jong has repeatedly talk down Man Utd transfer
- Juventus looking to ‘pay off €4m’ to end Aaron Ramsey’s deal
An early goal by Pervis Estupiñán was enough for the Ecuadorians to win against Nigeria in a match that, apart from the goal, took more than 70 minutes to provide excitement in the penalty area.
In what was coach Peseiro’s first outing with the squad, Nigeria lost 2-1 to Mexico in a game of two halves in Dallas on Saturday.