Mohamed Salah scored an equaliser and created the winner as Egypt came from behind to beat Morocco 2-1 after extra time in their Africa Cup of Nations quarter-final.
Morocco went ahead in the seventh minute from a penalty converted by Sofiane Boufal, after Achraf Hakimi had been brought down, but Egypt came storming back as they dominated the game with Salah scoring in the 53rd minute.
- Messi overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo in shirt sales as PSG sell ONE MILLION (Details)
- BREAKING: Chelsea confirm Petr Cech exit (Details)
- Ferguson Rule! Man Utd new boss orders 15mm grass as he brings back Fergie directive
- Hakim Ziyech to be involved in raphina deal- source reveals
- Top sources reveals why Chelsea haven’t made any bid for a midfielder yet
The Liverpool forward then turned provider to set up Trezeguet for the winner 10 minutes into extra time, and Morocco were unable to find a late goal that would have sent it to penalties.