Full-Time: England 4-0 Andorra
England consolidated their position at the top of their World Cup qualifying group after cruising to a 4-0 victory over Andorra at Wembley.
- Sassuolo 0-3 Ac Milan: Rossoneri crowned champions of Italy first time since 2011
- Man City win Premier League title after incredible comeback against Aston villa
- La Liga report PSG to UEFA after Kylian Mbappe’s contract renewal
- Official: Kylian Mbappe agrees contract extension with PSG as he turns down Real Madrid
- Real Madrid sends message to Kylian Mbappe after extending contract with PSG
Gareth Southgate made wholesale changes to the team that won in Hungary three days ago. Good work from Jude Bellingham and Bukayo Saka created the room for Jesse Lingard to give England the lead after 18 minutes.
Reece James hit the bar early in the second half, before substitute Harry Kane converted a penalty to double England’s lead. Another goal from Lingard a few minutes later sealed the victory, with Saka adding another five minutes from time.
England now travel to Warsaw to take on Poland on Wednesday in the next round of group fixtures, while Andorra travel to Budapest to face Hungary.
England 4-0 Andorra highlights
Milan have been crowned as Serie A champion interestingly since the 2010-11 campaign subsequent...
Manchester City needed to do it the most difficult way possible on the last...
As Paris Saint-Germain have declared the extension of Kylian Mbappe, La Liga put out...
Kylian Mbappe has decided to stay at Paris Saint-Germain on a long-term contract, turning...