Eric ‘Butterbean’ Esch claims he is very nearly a boxing rebound nine years after hanging up the gloves – and he has burned through no time in getting down on Jake Paul.
Butterbean, who once weighed in at a surprising 417lbs in front of a 2007 clash against Joe Siciliano, enjoyed great popularity throughout his 91-fight career, winning 77 of those experiences and 58 by knockout.
- BREAKING: Chelsea confirm Petr Cech exit (Details)
- Ferguson Rule! Man Utd new boss orders 15mm grass as he brings back Fergie directive
- Hakim Ziyech to be involved in raphina deal- source reveals
- Top sources reveals why Chelsea haven’t made any bid for a midfielder yet
- PSG President voices out; speaks about club project regarding player sales
What’s more, in front of his return, he has drawn the glove to YouTuber-turned-fighter Paul for a possible standoff.
‘I’m working with DDP to get up walking and running around again and I’m feeling the best shape I ever have,’ he said on social media.
‘I’m at fight weight. You’ll have to listen to my podcast coming up to find exactly how much weight I have lost, but I haven’t weighed this in over 20 years so that’ll give you an idea.
‘The big announcement is I’m gonna fight one last fight. It’s gonna be one year from now. Jake Paul, if you’re ready, I’m here for you my friend. Let’s get it on, me and you Jake Paul.
‘I bet it would be an awesome fight. After you said what you said about me in the magazine, I’m ready to fight you. Are you ready? I don’t think so.’