Former hero Samuel Eto’o has claimed Chilean attacker Alexis Sanchez can ‘make a difference’ when Inter chase the top two in Serie A.
Sanchez arrived on loan from Manchester United ahead of the season, but an early injury setback has limited the 31-year-old to 10 games in Serie A, only starting twice.
Eto’o, who helped the Nerazzurri to the Treble in 2009-10, has claimed the former Barcelona and Arsenal attacker can help the side get back into the Scudetto battle.
“Alexis has been unlucky this season because of that injury,” Eto’o told Chilean outlet CDF Noticias. “But the quality he has is not up for discussion.
“He is a player who can make a difference at all times. He is a different attacker, with his movement, and he is lethal one-on-one.”
The former Cameroon international blamed his lack of minutes at Manchester United and is sure his character suits Inter perfectly.
“It’s normal that it takes take for him to get back to his best. He arrived at Inter following a period without playing much at United.
“He has different skills, someone like him is always comfortable at a club like Inter.
- Patrice Evra explains why Paul Pogba is “smiling again” at Man Utd (Sun)Spread the lovePaul Pogba is once again happy as a Manchester United player
- “Game changer” – Ole Gunnar Solskjaer hails Bruno FernandesSpread the loveOle Gunnar Solskjaer said Bruno Fernandes has brought
- Chelsea unveil new home kit and new sponsor for 2020/21 seasonSpread the loveChelsea have unveiled their new Nike home kit for
- Zidane warns Real Madrid over their standingSpread the loveIconic coach Zinedine Zidane warned his Real Madrid
- OFFICIAL: Arsenal sign new long-term contract with starlet Bukayo SakaSpread the loveBukayo Saka ended speculation about his future by