Everton fans have been left praising Alex Iwobi’s most recent performance for the Super Eagles after their 2-0 victory against Liberia, in Friday’s 2022 FIFA World Cup qualifier.
As shared by the Goodison Park faithful on their official Twitter page, Iwobi packed away himself two assists as the Eagles got their campaign looking amazing so far.
- Manchester United vs West Ham: Confirmed lineups
- “That’s not a problem with me” – Noble speaks on penalty he missed against United
- Barcelona interested in Manchester United attacker
- Manchester United name Elanga and Alex Telles in squad to face West Ham
- “People are suggesting he’s bigger than Man United” – Simon Jordan reacts to Cristiano’s touchline incident
Iwobi was additionally named the game’s Most Valuable Player (MVP), featuring his impact upon his public side.
This follows the goal and help that the former Arsenal player has overseen in the four appearances that he has made altogether so far over all competitions this season.
These supporters of the Merseyside club praised his exhibition as subtleties of it was shared on Twitter.
“The boy doing it again,” wrote @callummatthevvs
According to @ElliotB1878: “ Imagine after 2 years Iwobi just turns boss. Starting the season unbelievable”
Commenting @the_street_end said: “Flying.”
@PeterPapadopo11 said since the appointment of Rafa Benitez Iwobi has improved.
“The lad has certainly been revitalized under Rafa. Long may it continue.”
“Wow massive improvements… congratulation,” @Jesudian15 wrote.
And on his part @annmckenzie67 stated that Iwobi is having a wonderful season so far.
“Brilliant well done @alexiwobi having a cracking season.”