The penultimate round of the FA Cup will feature a pair of heavyweight bouts, with some of the Premier League’s top clubs battling for a chance to win the 139th edition of the competition.
Manchester United and Chelsea – two of the tournament’s most successful clubs – will meet in the semifinals. It’s a rematch of the 2017-18 FA Cup final, which Chelsea won 1-0 to secure their eighth title.
City won their sixth FA Cup trophy by thrashing Watford 6-0 last year, while Arsenal have won the tournament a record 13 times. Newcastle United haven’t won the FA Cup in over 60 years.
The semifinal encounters are scheduled to take place July 18 and 19.
- Inter complete signing of Hakimi for reported €40M fee
- GOOD NEWS: Djokovic, wife test negative for coronavirus
- Tyson Fury, Deomtay Wilder camps targeting Dec. 19 trilogy fight date
- Griezmann’s family slams Setien after late substitution against Atletico
- West Ham 3-2 Chelsea: The blues drops points (Highlight)