- Mayweather said he prefers to go out, still entertain and have fun.
- The 50-0 boxing legend is planning to rearrange his exhibition bout with the 0-1 YouTuber
Floyd told the Disruptive Entrepreneur podcast: “I can fight a fighter right now and I can guarantee myself $35million.
“I can eventually probably make $50million, for just a regular fight.
“Or me and Logan Paul can go out, entertain, have fun and make nine figures $100million or more.
“Everybody thinks that ‘retired’ means at home with your feet up and picking up weight.
“I prefer to go out, still entertain and have fun.
“Just because I still go out, entertain and have fun doesn’t mean that I still wanna fight for 12 rounds.
- Anthony Joshua vs Tyson Fury: Date, time, venue and deals
- Anthony Joshua vs Tyson Fury: Eddie Hearn reveals when date and venue will be announce
- Anthony Joshua vs Tyson Fury: Eddie Hearn ‘truly believes’ AJ will triumph with KO
“I think we’ve got a six-round exhibition. I think it’s gonna be very entertaining for the people, I think people are gonna love it.
“$35million for 12 rounds or $100million for six rounds – big difference.”
As expected, there was fan backlash to Mayweather’s comments and some have event suggested he would be tarnishing his legacy.
On Friday night, he appeared to respond to these critics.
Mayweather posted a video showing him slowly hitting a heavy bag as a small amount of money fell around him.