Sky Reporter Max Bielefeld met Philippe Coutinho for an interview to talk about his first few weeks in Munich.
How was the first week for you?
“Very good. In the first days I was shown all facilities first. I met the teammates and of course the coaching team. Every day I feel a little better, I am very happy.”
Did anyone help you in the first few weeks?
“Thiago is Brazilian and speaks Portuguese. He helped me a lot in the first few days, especially in terms of communication. German is damn difficult! But I’ve decided to learn a bit. A few employees also speak Portuguese, that’s what made it easy.”
- Lionel Messi could leave when his contract expires (DETAILS)
- Bayern Munich sign Sane from Manchester City for reported €45M
- Mourinho fears for football’s future after Spurs hit by VAR woe
- Man City 4-0 Liverpool: City smashed the champion (Highlight)
- Inter complete signing of Hakimi for reported €40M fee