“Novak Djokovic and his wife Jelena are negative for COVID-19. That was shown by the results of the PCR tests that both had in Belgrade,” the statement read.
Djokovic and his wife had been in self-isolation in the Serbian capital since testing positive, and neither was exhibiting symptoms.
The world No. 1 tested positive shortly after organizing and participating in the Adria Tour, a heavily maligned exhibition series in Serbia and Croatia in early June. Social distancing practices were not observed at the matches.
Grigor Dimitrov, Borna Coric, and Viktor Troicki also came down with the virus after taking part in the tour.
- Premier League Tonight: Liverpool vs Arseanal LIVE! Line-Ups, How To Watch
- Best American Soccer Players In Europe You Should Watch (top 10)
- ‘No Excuses, We Accept Defeat To Hoffenheim’, says Bayern Munich Head Coach
- ‘Ansu Fati has tremendous qualities but he shouldn’t be rushed’,says Busquets
- Lionel Messi Net Worth (2020)