Nigeria winger Samuel Chukuweze is thrilled to return to training with his Spanish club Villarreal, reports Completesports
Clubs in the Spanish top flight resume training on Tuesday as they begin preparation for the restart of the campaign which was suspended in March due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The 2019/2020 LaLiga season is expected to resume on June 12.
Chukwueze has scored three goals in 26 appearances for the Yellow Submarine this season.
Villarreal are eighth in the table with 38 points after 27 matches.
- Liverpool fans reacts to Hargreaves suggestion over Werner move
- Mike Tyson anxious to get back to the ring with big-name opponents
- Wolfsburg 0-2 Dortmund: BVB keep pressure on Bayern (All Goals)
- BREAKING: Spanish Prime Minister confirms La Liga will resume from June 8
- Charles Watts: Arsenal ‘absolutely want to sign Partey