- Sassuolo 0-3 Ac Milan: Rossoneri crowned champions of Italy first time since 2011
- Man City win Premier League title after incredible comeback against Aston villa
- La Liga report PSG to UEFA after Kylian Mbappe’s contract renewal
- Official: Kylian Mbappe agrees contract extension with PSG as he turns down Real Madrid
- Real Madrid sends message to Kylian Mbappe after extending contract with PSG
Arsenal consented to mutually ended Sead Kolasinac’s agreement this week, a half year before it was due of end in the late spring. The left-back has since agreed to join Marseille, signing a 18-month contract with the French club.
In doing as such, Kolasinac turned into the fifth player to leave Arsenal by mutually ending his agreement since Arteta was delegated in December 2019.
And asked if it was not an ideal or sustainable approach, Arteta said: “100 per cent. We don’t want to allow our players to terminate the contract in the last year when they are not playing. 100 per cent.
“And what we are trying to build, and the squad we are trying to assemble, is going to be looking completely different hopefully.
“The contract situation we had with some of the players were putting the club in a really difficult position, because the longer we leave them with months to finish their deals and with players that were not playing a lot of minutes, obviously the situation is not ideal.
“And then it becomes in the interests of the player and club to finalise it in the best possible way, so everybody can terminate their obligation in the best possible way.”
Milan have been crowned as Serie A champion interestingly since the 2010-11 campaign subsequent...
Manchester City needed to do it the most difficult way possible on the last...
As Paris Saint-Germain have declared the extension of Kylian Mbappe, La Liga put out...
Kylian Mbappe has decided to stay at Paris Saint-Germain on a long-term contract, turning...