The German giants’ chief executive Karl-heinz Rummenigge has confirmed that Hansi Flick will remain Bayern Munich’s head coach “until at least Christmas”
Flick, 54, was placed in interim charge of the club after Niko Kovac was dismissed.
Bayern have won their two games under Flick, including beating Borussia Dortmund 4-0 last weekend.
“He has an impressive idea of training and tactics,” said Rummenigge.
“He is very good with the players. I say with conviction: We trust Hansi Flick.”
- ‘I can offer you more trainers’ – Mbappe jokingly urges Arsenal target to stay
- BVB 1-0 Hertha: BVB still 7 pts behind Bayern with 4 games left
- How Frank Lampard helped Chelsea pull off shock Timo Werner transfer
- Project Restart: Premier League stadiums to be divided into three
- Leverkusen 2-4 Bayern: Leaders closer to title but Lewy & Muller to be banned