Nigerian highlife singer, Adekunle Kosoko popularly known as Adekunle Gold has replied fans tagging him alongside picture of him been captured during Manchester United defeat against Watford this Evening.
Adekunle was seen in the midst of the Crowd at Vicarage road stadium at the 91 minutes of the game and shortly after match ended the shot went viral of Twitter whereby fans started tagging him with dissimilar captions.
- Richard Hughes: Cristiano Ronaldo headbutted me and got sent off, it’s a career highlight for me
- Azpilicueta in advanced transfer talks over free Barcelona move in January
- Atletico Madrid to battle Liverpool, Manchester United for 18-year-old striker
- Chelsea midfielder Mateo Kovacic tests positive for coronavirus
- Robert Lewandowski targeting goalscoring record against Barcelona in Wednesday’s Champions League clash
“Anybody wey @ me for that picture again, i fit break pesin head!,” He tweeted.
Here are some reactions:
The pressure is growing on Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. after Manchester United were thrashed 4-1 by Watford in the Premier League meeting on Saturday afternoon.
United have now lost five of their last seven Premier League matches and know an immediate change in fortunes is needed if the Norwegian coach is to keep his job at Old Trafford.
Watford were two goals ahead by half-time thanks to goals from Joshua King and Ismaila Sarr despite missing two penalty kicks but United sparked a revival through substitute Donny van de Beek.
Harry Maguire was sent off in the second-half before late goals from Joao Pedro and Emmanuel Dennis sealed an emphatic win for the Hornets and piled even more pressure on manager Solskjaer.
Former Portsmouth star Richard Hughes has revealed being headbutted by Cristiano Ronaldo was one...
Cesar Azpilicueta is reportedly in advanced talks with Barcelona over a move at the...
Atletico Madrid have reportedly joined the race for Manchester United and Liverpool-connected forward Ricardo...
Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel has uncovered that Mateo Kovacic has been tested positive for...