A host of star-studded names were in participation to offer their respect at the burial service of super football agant Mino Raiola in Monte Carlo.
Borussia Dortmund’s Erling Haaland, who is set to join Manchester City this summer, joined any semblance of AC Milan’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic and PSG’s Gianluigi Donnarumma at yesterday’s service for the one who represented them during their career.
- BREAKING: Chelsea confirm Petr Cech exit (Details)
- Ferguson Rule! Man Utd new boss orders 15mm grass as he brings back Fergie directive
- Hakim Ziyech to be involved in raphina deal- source reveals
- Top sources reveals why Chelsea haven’t made any bid for a midfielder yet
- PSG President voices out; speaks about club project regarding player sales
Raiola, who had lived in the Principality for various years, kicked the bucket on Saturday following a battle with illness matured 54.
He initially spent time in hospital at the beginning of the year and underwent very delicate surgery in January.
Last week, Italian media had wrongly claimed the football broker had passed away, which was then reported by the world’s press.
Real Madrid even paid their condolences after the fake reports emerged, which Raiola was forced to deny it from his hospital bed.
He tweeted: “Current health status for the ones wondering: p***d off second time in 4 months they kill me. Seem also able to resuscitate.”
However, his family confirmed the sad news of his death just two days later.
Raiola had been suffering with a lung condition, according to German outlet Bild, before his passing.