- Jorginho said he is “really happy” at Chelsea amid ongoing speculation over his future.
- He said “there’s no reason to think about what will happen in two years”.
- Chelsea midfielder denied Napoli links.
“Dude, I’ll tell you the truth,” Jorginho told TNT Sports.
“At the moment, how am I going to think about the future two years from now, when I still have to play this season? Then the Euros are coming. So, honestly, there’s no way to think ahead.
- Manchester United eyeing Leicester center-back for a possible move this summer
- Kano Pillars officially unvail Super Eagles captain Ahmed Musa
- Report: Manchester United plot Raphael Varane bid in summer
“In fact, I’m very happy here. I’m really happy here. So I don’t think about anything else either. Now, at the moment, there’s no reason to think about what will happen in two years, for example.”
When pressed on Napoli links, Jorginho replied with a laugh: “You like these things, huh? I’m gonna tell you, you like these things. It will always exist. There will always be all of that. But there’s no way I can think of anything else right now.”