Tottenham will have no shortage of interested parties should they decide to sell Tanguy Ndombele, according to the Daily Star.
The 24-year-old has fallen out of favour under Jose Mourinho after struggling to adapt in the Premier League since his big-money switch from Lyon.
Barcelona have been linked with the France international, but the report adds Inter would be among the clubs vying for his signature if he leaves the north London outfit.
Source: Daily Star
- Premier League Tonight: Liverpool vs Arseanal LIVE! Line-Ups, How To Watch
- Best American Soccer Players In Europe You Should Watch (top 10)
- ‘No Excuses, We Accept Defeat To Hoffenheim’, says Bayern Munich Head Coach
- ‘Ansu Fati has tremendous qualities but he shouldn’t be rushed’,says Busquets
- Lionel Messi Net Worth (2020)