John Fury believes Conor McGregor copied son Tyson ‘to a degree’ with his outlandish personality and infectious charisma on his rise to the top.
Fury told Joe: “Conor McGregor, he watched Tyson’s persona and his life and I think he copied Tyson to a degree. Because he liked Tyson’s outspokenness and he took it to another level.
- Manchester United vs West Ham: Confirmed lineups
- “That’s not a problem with me” – Noble speaks on penalty he missed against United
- Barcelona interested in Manchester United attacker
- Manchester United name Elanga and Alex Telles in squad to face West Ham
- “People are suggesting he’s bigger than Man United” – Simon Jordan reacts to Cristiano’s touchline incident
“He was there at the right time, Conor, but again, very clever, very articulate, clever guy. And he’s good at what he does. And he’s great to look at, isn’t he?
“He’s a great watch, love him. Great stuff, especially throwing chairs at buses. He’s took the MMA outside.
“The only guy that I know that’s fought a bus. Only in Ireland.”