Barcelona and Juventus have made loan approaches for Arsenal forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.
The 32-year-old has fallen out of favour at Arsenal and he has not played for the Gunners since being stripped of the captaincy in December.
- ‘We did not take what we deserve’ – Chelsea boss reacts to Leicester draw
- Everton 3-2 Crystal Palace Highlights
- Chelsea 1-1 Leicester Highlights
- Chelsea receive boost in Jules Kounde pursuit
- ‘I will be there’ – Fabinho gives fitness update ahead Champions League final
Aubameyang has also not travelled with Arsenal for their warm-weather training camp in Dubai this week and a move seems likely before Monday’s transfer deadline.
The most likely scenario is that the forward leaves on loan, with Barcelona and Juventus understood to have made approaches for him.
There was also interest earlier on in the window from Saudi Arabian club Al-Hilal, but Aubameyang is reportedly not keen on a move to them.
The Gabon international currently earns around £250,000-a-week at Arsenal, plus bonuses, and it is likely the club would have to subsidise his wages if he left on loan.
“We were the better team and deserved to win,” Thomas Tuchel told a press...