Odion Ighalo’s representative agent Ladi Salami has revealed that his client could remain at Manchester United beyond next week.
Ighalo joined Manchester United from Chinese Super League club Shanghai Shenhua on a six-month loan in January
The temporary deal is set to expire at the end of this month with the former Watford player expected to return to China on Monday for the start of the new season.
Salami however states that United are in talks with Shanghai Shenhua over an extension.
“The Super Eagle feels very good in Manchester with whom he is very close to a salary agreement. Negotiations with the Chinese are ongoing and are going well,”Salami told Foot Mercato.
Ighalo has scored four goals in eight league appearances for the Old Trafford outfit.
- Lionel Messi could leave when his contract expires (DETAILS)
- Bayern Munich sign Sane from Manchester City for reported €45M
- Mourinho fears for football’s future after Spurs hit by VAR woe
- Man City 4-0 Liverpool: City smashed the champion (Highlight)
- Inter complete signing of Hakimi for reported €40M fee