Nigeria defender Leon Balogun hopes he will get the chance to play in the German Bundesliga again, reports Completesports.
The centre-back spent 10 years playing for several clubs in Germany before linking up with Premier League side Brighton & Hove Albion in 2018.
Balogun has struggled for regular playing time at Brighton and has made just eight league appearances since his arrival at the club.
The 31-year-old however joined Sky Bet Championship club Wigan Athletic on loan in January and is looking forward to playing in Germany again.
“Germany is my home, I would always think about it,”Balogun was quoted by fussballtransfers.com.
- Premier League Tonight: Liverpool vs Arseanal LIVE! Line-Ups, How To Watch
- Best American Soccer Players In Europe You Should Watch (top 10)
- ‘No Excuses, We Accept Defeat To Hoffenheim’, says Bayern Munich Head Coach
- ‘Ansu Fati has tremendous qualities but he shouldn’t be rushed’,says Busquets
- Lionel Messi Net Worth (2020)